You will learn to create a basic web page in Adobe Dreamweaver. You may select a TV show, movie, or book of your choice. Each class, you will be adding HTML and/or CSS statements into your web page until your project is completed.
1. Open Adobe Dreamweaver.
2. When prompted choose: Standard Editor, White layout and open a Sample file.
9. Go to File>New and then choose New Document
Document Type: HTML
Doc Type: HTML5
10. Add the following HTML:
11. When done, you need to view the file as a web page.
- Go up to the menu bar and click on File.
- Go down to Save
- Choose a location...
- Go File > Real-time preview